Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, December 02, 2007
HELLO, WORLD! (:
My week felt like one extremely long day, but amazing and fun and everything(one) that i missed during the intensive, stressful As(:
-Lit paper (oh gosh, was it only on monday? It felt like eons ago!) and Enchanted (the best movie ever) with Nick (the best boyfriend ever) :D :D It was a magical night :D
-Long over due catchup with Aleee (bestfriend) for the whole day!
-(successful) Winter shopping with Jiayi mummy and Chiang! and catchup with 4/5 of the SA hockers :D
-Beach bumming (really, really bumming) and another catchup with XiangYuan (primary sch bestfriend!) then shopping :D (I GOT MY PROM SHOES THEY ARE VERY NICE AND SEXY AND I WANT TO MARRY THEM.)
-Nails with Mengs (another boyfriend! haha :D), swimming at Mt Sophia with my sisters and then HOCKEY FAREWELL (at the other end of the universe. Seriously.)
Prom tmr.. I'm getting pretty excited! Can't wait to see everyone dolled up (including the boys!) I hope i get my camera before then. (It's HOT PINK and I LOVE IT :D I think i want to marry it too. And it's not cheating on Nick OR my shoes COS RIGHT it's a human, shoes and a camera. DIFFERENT!)
Now i'm gonna SLEEP before my system crashes. Walking at botanic gardens tonight(((:
ex-oh, ex-oh
7:50 PM